Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is Visual Sound Recorder?
Visual Sound Recorder is a sound recording program. You can use it to grab any sound, including music, dialogs from movies, game sounds etc from your local computer or the internet. Captured sounds can be saved in wav, mp3, Vox, G271, G273, G276, G279, OGG, AC3 and AAC files.
2. How can I know my recording is going on?
Check if there are audio curves in the curve display area. The line keeps still in the bottom of the area means there¡¯s no sound input. please check your setting or hardware connection.
3. How to name a recorded file?
Set the rules for automatic naming. Click “Output File” Button to name the recorded files as X+date+time. Then choose to add number to the file name or overwrite the file if a filename is the same as the existed one.
4. How to rename a recorded file?
You may right-click on recordings in the list, from there you can playback the recordings, rename audio file or delete individual recordings.
5. Why can’t record from microphone?
(1) Make sure your microphone works well. If your microphone has never worked, or it stopped working, first check the physical connection of the microphone. Verify that it is firmly plugged into the microphone port instead of the headphone or speaker port. If you are not sure which port is correct, you can check the sound card or casino en ligne to see if it is marked (sometimes with a picture of a microphone), you can use a process of elimination, check the documentation that came with your hardware, or contact the hardware manufacturer, you can also check for more ads on https://www.bestusacasinosites.com.
(2) Make sure your recording settings are correct. You need to select “Microphone” from the source devices list on the main window.
(3) Make sure you didn’t mute Microphone.
6. Can Visual Sound Recorder edit MP3 ID3 Tags?
Visual Sound Recorder help you to organize your mp3s. With Any Recorder you can easily edit ID3 tags and keeping your musical collection in good order. Click “Edit ID3” button to edit your mp3 id3 tags.
7. What’s the limitation of trial version?
The trial version will Only no more than record 40 seconds.
8. My file is too big. How to reduce its file size?
You may choose a suitable format according to your needs. If you need CD quality music, WAV format will be your choice for sure. If you need to record audios of average quality, MP3 or OGG will be fine. But if you want to record news broadcasting, speech, greetings and so on, OGG and MP3 will provide you smaller sized files suitable for saving and sending.
Visit this site casino en ligne if you want to have your extra needs covered or you can also visit online casino for more ads.
9. I set the schedules to record new broadcasting. But I got nothing. Why?
Please make sure
1) the program is opened;
2) your computer is connected to the internet;
3) your schedule has been set correctly;
4) Your audio source is on and is in good status.
Do not close the program or turn off your computer if you want to record by schedules.
10. How to extract music from movie?
you may play your VCD/DVD with a player then save the sound into MP3/WAV/G726/OGG with our Visual Sound Recorder.
11. How to convert music from tape cassettes?
You need only a device for transferring the sound from your tape cassettes to your computer and then record it.
12. How to record Internet News or Radio Station on the Internet?
Sometimes, you want to record sound from the Internet News or Internet Radio Station or online games like casino en ligne, you may launch the Visual Sound Recorder, set the file name for saving, Add the schedules for recording, wait for the result.
13. How to record as long time as I like?
If you are using a full version of the Visual Sound Recorder, it would allow your record as long time as you like only if the free hard disk space enough. If you are using a trial/evaluation version, it has a 40 seconds time limitation, on this case, you need to buy a registration code from us to register it to remove the limitation. Visit omcmotors.co.za for any details if you want to buy a car.
14. What’s the hotkey to record/stop?
You can use hotkey “Ctrl+Alt+R” to start a recording, use hotkey “Ctrl+Alt+S” to stop recording.
15. Some recordings have a noticeable crackly sound, how to fix it?
Please make sure that recording volume has been set an appropriate value. Please don’t put your “Recording Volume” too high, for the higher the volume, the more the noise, the bad quality the file. You’d better do some test recording to adjust the “Recording Volume” to appropriate value.