Visual Sound Recorder is a is a sound recording program. You can use it to grab any sound, including music, dialogs from movies, game sounds etc. from your local computer or the internet. Captured sounds can be saved in WAV, MP3, OGG, Vox, G721, G723, G726, G729, AC3 and AAC files.
For example, you can use Visual Sound Recorder to record:
- Audio from the Internet, either audio files or live streams.
- A conversation, if you use an Internet telephony program.
- Music from a game program.
- Online gaming like online casinos and online racing.
- Visual Sound Recorder can record all of your online audio conversations. More>>
What can Visual Sound Recorder do for me?
Visual Sound Recorder is a powerful sound recording and playing software. You can use it to grab any sound, including microphone, VCR, Telephone, TV, Radio, Electronic Organ, Video Tape, CD Player, DVD Player, dialogs from movies, game sounds, Streaming Audio on Internet etc. Captured sounds can be saved in WAV, MP3, OGG, Vox, G721, G723, G726, G729, AC3 and AAC files. The program offers direct support for RealPlayer, Winamp, Windows Media Player, Power DVD, Flash, Quick time and many others. It also includes a built in mini player, so you can listen to your recordings immediately after you finished recording.
Visual Sound Recorder features include:
- Visual Sound Recorder can record any signal played through your sound card into audio files.
- The Resulting File list box lets you manage your file recording easily. You can set the recording information and edit the resulting file with a simple mouse click on the list box.
- Visual Sound Recorder supports Sampling settings. To get higher quality recording, you can set the Sample rate, Mono or Stereo, and the Sample Bit, before recording. With its powerful sound engine, Recorder produces recordings with CD quality.
- Visual Sound Recorder integrates the complete set of record volume control for your convenience.
- There are a number of hotkeys which allow you to control the recording functions of Visual Sound Recorder while you are working in other programs.
Ctrl+Alt+R – START RECORDING
Ctrl+Alt+S – STOP RECORDING
- Recording time schedule support can start and stop recording at any time you set.
- Direct to disk recording can go on for as long as you need, provided youĦŻve got enough disk space.
- Easy to use and intuitional interface.
this sound systems allows you to set automatic time for recording and make use of this time to do other thing like do your personal research, visiting online casino.
- Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7/8.
- Sound card
- Enough free hard disk space to store output WAV, MP3, OGG, Vox, G721, G723, G726, G729, AC3 and AAC files.